Re: [TexasCzechs] Digest Number 353

  • Loretta and David
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 31, 2001
      I was just going to say  does anyone remember using "Nonat". That was some good
      stuff. If you stepped on glass or thorns, got a splinter in your foot or hand
      and could not get it out, just apply some "Nonat" on gauze and place on the spot.
      In a day or two you could remove the object. The salve would draw it to the
      surface. It also worked on Boils.

      David B.

    • czechmate2001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 6, 2001
        I remember using the nonad from way back when. My family used it all the time
        for everything like you said. It really worked. Wish I could buy some now
        Margaret McLean