RE: [TexasCzechs] kolache recipe

  • SA Barton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2001
      Dear Wendy,
      Oh, this is wonderful. Thanks for Kolache recipe. Could you please specify, do we measure 6 1/4 cups of flour and then sift it OR sift the flour and then measure 6 1/4 cups?
      I've found when you measure flour can make a difference in amount of flour and now my aunt yells at me "you don't have to sift flour anymore, it's presifted" but if a recipe calls for sifting the flour I still do it, but I would appreciate your advise.
      Thanks, Sara Ann Barton