obit: Bertha Ann Vitek

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      The Galveston Daily News, Wednesday, June 27, 1979

      ARCADIA -- Mrs. Jerry (Bertha Ann) Vitek, 48, of Arcadia, died Tuesday in Texas City.

      Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. today at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Hitchcock.

      Burial will be in Garden of Gethsemani under the direction of Forest Park Lawndale Funeral Home.

      Mrs. Vitek was a resident of Arcadia for the past 20 years and was a former resident of La Marque.  She was a member of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church.

      Survivors include her husband, Jerry Vitek of Arcadia; her father, J.M. Cervenka of Houston; a daughter, Janet Louise Vitek of La Porte; three sons, Michael A. Vitek of Alta Loma, James T. Vitek and Jerry Wayne Vitek, both of Arcadia; and two gtrandchildren.

      Submitted by Rosemary Ermis