Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Berka Obit

  • Lydia Mousner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi Anita,
      Cousin Joyce told me about this tragedy on Sunday.  Do you know if  a fund been set up for Misti's daughter?

      This is so sad.
      Thanks for the obit - I didn't see it in the Bryan paper.
      Lydia

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009

        Lydia,

        My sister and I just missed Joyce Ann and Barbara Jo at the visitation on Sunday, darn it.  I believe an account has been set up at Citizens State Bank there in Somerville for Taylor Lizabeth Bosse.

        The obit didn't appear in The Eagle, and the Caldwell paper had already been printed at the time of her death.  I found it in the Brenham paper and copied it out.  It's in the Caldwell paper this week.

        Anita Prazak
        Pampered Chef Consultant
        979/200-9105
        chefanita@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
          Hi Anita,
          Thanks.  The whole situation is just so sad and a tragedy.  I talked to Joyce today briefly and told her the obit was in the Brenham paper.
          Thanks again,

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
            Yes an account has been set up at Citizens State Bank.

            Debbie O.