Urban/Orsak

  • paulasmaggie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2009
      Miss Lois, Would please check your Urban Family Descendant List to see if you have this Orsak?
      Ann Orsak married Josef Urban bn September 17, 1820 #257 Novy Hrozenkov, Moravia (neither immigrated). This is all I have on my grgrgr Grandmother. paulasmaggie
    • Lois Petter Pereira
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 30, 2009
        I have only this and it came from the Texas Death records. I cannot prove that this is a single family or if there were several Joseph and Anna Orsak Urban runnging aroung.
        Josef Urban b Cz wife Anna Orsak b Cz
        Mary Urban b Aug 11 1876 Fayetteville Tx died Apr 21 1957 ,Milam,TX married to ? Horelica
        Joseph Urban b abt 1879 Fayette,Tx died Apr 6 1942 ,Lee,TX  single
        Steve Urban born Sep 2 1889 Fayetteville,Tx died Jun 11 1966 Cameron,Mlam,Tx never married and he was in WW I. That is all I have..lois

        Lois Petter Pereira

        Miss Lois, Would please check your Urban Family Descendant List to see if you have this Orsak?
        Ann Orsak married Josef Urban bn September 17, 1820 #257 Novy Hrozenkov, Moravia (neither immigrated). This is all I have on my grgrgr Grandmother. paulasmaggie

      • Paula Foster

          Miss Lois, Would please check your Urban Family Descendant List to see if you have this Orsak?
          Ann Orsak married Josef Urban bn September 17, 1820 #257 Novy Hrozenkov, Moravia (neither immigrated). This is all I have on my grgrgr Grandmother. paulasmaggie

        • Tim Dybala
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 2, 2009
            FYI, my great grandfather, Johann Dybala, was born on September 28,1831 in Novy Hrozenkov, house No. 203.

            Tim Dybala

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 2, 2009
              Tim, Do you have Orsaks*Valiguras*Supaks*Kortis in your Family Tree?
              paulasmaggie

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 2, 2009
                Yes, I have Orsak & Supak in my family tree.

                Please go to the Dybala Family Festival website: Geneology section:

                My gr granfather married an Anna Orsak also.