RE: [TexasCzechs] Individuals from SEFCIK family

  • Valorie Michna
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
      This is all the info I have, but maybe someone can do some digging on ancestry.com.  I have looked for Edward Sefcik in the past but have not been able to find anyone in census records before 1910 that meets his description.

      The info I have for Francis Sefcik comes from her death certificate.

      From: ekocurek@verizon. net
      Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 18:41:09 -0700

      Valorie,
      I have 42 Sefcik's in my database.
      I have a Frances daughter of Henry Sefcik and Sidonia Taraba but do not have documentation.  Maybe you can help me with my Sefcik's.
      Correct me if this is incorrect.  Is Farnces a female and Francis a male?
      I also have a Agnes Sassin b. 7-13-1885 and d. 10-29-1971.
               Ed Kocurek