Re: [TexasCzechs] Individuals from SEFCIK family

  • e kocurek
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30 6:41 PM
      Valorie,
      I have 42 Sefcik's in my database.
      I have a Frances daughter of Henry Sefcik and Sidonia Taraba but do not have documentation.  Maybe you can help me with my Sefcik's.
      Correct me if this is incorrect.  Is Farnces a female and Francis a male?
      I also have a Agnes Sassin b. 7-13-1885 and d. 10-29-1971.
               Ed Kocurek

      Message 2 of 4 , May 30 10:40 PM
        Frances is female and Francis, male, although I see them mixed up often, more often the case being that people will use Francis for a female.

        Matt Cross
        lennonluv@...

        To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com

        I need help finding information on two individuals from the SEFCIK family.  I do not know if or how they are related.  Any help would be appreciated.

        Francis SEFCIK, daughter of Joseph and Josephine Sefcik, b 1882, Fayette, TX, m Sylvester Kuban, d 12 Feb 1960

        Edward SEFCIK, b 1877, Granger?, Williamson, TX.  I have found him in the 1910 census and later, but not in earlier records.

        Thanks,

        Valorie Michna
        Researching Michna and Sasin/Sassin

        Hotmail® goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.
      • Valorie Michna
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
          This is all the info I have, but maybe someone can do some digging on ancestry.com.  I have looked for Edward Sefcik in the past but have not been able to find anyone in census records before 1910 that meets his description.

          The info I have for Francis Sefcik comes from her death certificate.

          lennonluv@hotmail. com

          To: TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com