Individuals from SEFCIK family

  • Valorie Michna
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2009
      I need help finding information on two individuals from the SEFCIK family.  I do not know if or how they are related.  Any help would be appreciated.

      Francis SEFCIK, daughter of Joseph and Josephine Sefcik, b 1882, Fayette, TX, m Sylvester Kuban, d 12 Feb 1960

      Edward SEFCIK, b 1877, Granger?, Williamson, TX.  I have found him in the 1910 census and later, but not in earlier records.

      Thanks,

      Valorie Michna
      Researching Michna and Sasin/Sassin

    • e kocurek
      Message 2 of 4 , May 30, 2009
        Valorie,
        I have 42 Sefcik's in my database.
        I have a Frances daughter of Henry Sefcik and Sidonia Taraba but do not have documentation.  Maybe you can help me with my Sefcik's.
        Correct me if this is incorrect.  Is Farnces a female and Francis a male?
        I also have a Agnes Sassin b. 7-13-1885 and d. 10-29-1971.
                 Ed Kocurek

        Message 3 of 4 , May 30, 2009
          Frances is female and Francis, male, although I see them mixed up often, more often the case being that people will use Francis for a female.

          Matt Cross
          lennonluv@...

          To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com

          I need help finding information on two individuals from the SEFCIK family.  I do not know if or how they are related.  Any help would be appreciated.

          Francis SEFCIK, daughter of Joseph and Josephine Sefcik, b 1882, Fayette, TX, m Sylvester Kuban, d 12 Feb 1960

          Edward SEFCIK, b 1877, Granger?, Williamson, TX.  I have found him in the 1910 census and later, but not in earlier records.

          Thanks,

          Valorie Michna
          Researching Michna and Sasin/Sassin

          Hotmail® goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.
        • Valorie Michna
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
            This is all the info I have, but maybe someone can do some digging on ancestry.com.  I have looked for Edward Sefcik in the past but have not been able to find anyone in census records before 1910 that meets his description.

            The info I have for Francis Sefcik comes from her death certificate.

            lennonluv@hotmail. com

            To: TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com