Angeline Gaas

  • paulasmaggie
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2009
      As of 2:30 PM Pats and my dear Sweet Cousin Bernard Gaas's wife Angeline passed away in her sleep in Victoria, Texas. We ask for prayers and thoughts be with our cousin and his family. Arrangements are pending. paulasmaggie
    • gpatrick
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2009
        Please know that our  thoughts and Prayers are with you and your whole family.

        George  and Joyce Patrick
        As of 2:30 PM Pats and my dear Sweet Cousin Bernard Gaas's wife Angeline passed away in her sleep in Victoria, Texas. We ask for prayers and thoughts be with our cousin and his family. Arrangements are pending. paulasmaggie

      • Lydia Mousner
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2009
          You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

          Lydia & Bob Mousner