Re: [TexasCzechs] Fw: Prayers Requested!

  • susan havelka
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29, 2009
      Hello Ray,
      Will certainly say a prayer for the family and for Melissa!
      Susan Havelka
    • Pat Lyon
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 29, 2009
        My warmest congratulations for your new baby girl.  She will offer blessings and challenges.  It's been my experience as a nurse that these special children are blessings from God.  Best wishes. I will add you to my prayer list.

        Pat Lyon
      • Rosemary Ermis
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 29, 2009
          Hi Ray,

          I immediately put her on the Sacred Heart e-mail prayer list in Manvel, TX.  Please keep us informed.

          Rosemary

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 29, 2009
            When my grandaughter was born, she was born with a disability with her hand, I was told by a very smart person:  "SPECIAL CHILDREN ARE BORN TO SPECIAL PEOPLE"  I will never forget it.