Czech SpringFest Sunday at SPJST 88

  • Waligura, Charles
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2009

      Everyone is invited to the 14th Annual SpringFest sponsored by the Harris County Chapter of the Czech Heritage Society.

      Sunday from 11am to 7pm at the Houston SPJST Lodge 88 on Biel St and 14th in the Heights.

      Good Czech food and CzechVar beer. Heritage & Genealogy booths. VENDORS,    KOLACHES.

      Wallachian Ensemble “Radhost” Dancers from the Czech Republic in Kroje costume. Miss Czech-Slovak USA from Alaska , Miss New Jersey & Miss Texas .

      Dancing with the Kovanda Czech Band and the Texas Legacy Czech Band.

      Charles Waligura
      Charles Waligura

      President, Harris County Chapter

      Czech Heritgage Society of Texas

      cell 713-539-3683

    • Andikat@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2009
        This makes me sometimes wish I still lived in Houston.  I lived at 14th and Columbia in the Heights behind Reagan High.  I'd definitely go if I were there!

        Andrea Novak

        In a message dated 4/16/2009 8:01:05 P.M. Central Daylight Time, cwaligura@... writes:

        Everyone is invited to the 14th Annual SpringFest sponsored by the Harris County Chapter of the Czech Heritage Society.

        Sunday from 11am to 7pm at the Houston SPJST Lodge 88 on Biel St and 14th in the Heights.

        Good Czech food and CzechVar beer. Heritage & Genealogy booths. VENDORS,    KOLACHES.

        Wallachian Ensemble “Radhost” Dancers from the Czech Republic in Kroje costume. Miss Czech-Slovak USA from Alaska , Miss New Jersey & Miss Texas .

        Dancing with the Kovanda Czech Band and the Texas Legacy Czech Band.

        Charles Waligura
        Charles Waligura

        President, Harris County Chapter

        Czech Heritgage Society of Texas

        cell 713-539-3683

        Great deals on Dell's most popular laptops - Starting at $479