Re: obit: Annie Stokr Korenek

  • mlmatzkegreer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2009
      I haven't been on the board in a very long time so most of you haven't heard of me. I came across this obit. I am the granddaughter of Hattie Stokr Matzke mentioned here. I am researching Stokr/Hoffmann and Matzke/Gunther. I would appreciate any info. I have done pretty well getting started but always could use some help. I haven't been able to get online every day. My computer crashed but will try and keep up more. I have really made a lot of progress with obits. Keep them coming!

      Thank you,
      Leslie Matzke-Greer