Steve Alvarez address

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2009
      Does anyone have Steve's address?  I wanted to mail him a Mass card for his mother.

      Rosemary Ermis
    • Sir John
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2009
        Rosemary,

        Steve reads these messages and he probably will send his address to you in private.  No one should want their snail mail address posted in public for safety reasons.

        Sir John, Earl of Berkshire

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14, 2009
          You're right, dear John.  I should have asked that it be sent privately.