Re: [TexasCzechs] Naturalization Hearing article - Dallas Morning News Nov 1941

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2009
      I can not access the file. I get a message it is not available. I have ancestry can you give me some dates for him, birth, immigration so i can try and find it...lois

      Lois Petter Pereira

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2009
        I thought all the naturalization papers were kept in County Courthouse's. That is where I got a copy of my grandfather's.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2009
          Sorry, I was thinking immigration. There is a service that offers some naturalization records that I no longe subscribe to, it was either genealogybank.com or footnote.com. I have seen some flow across but not enough to keep paying...lois

          Lois Petter Pereira