Re: [TexasCzechs] Covering statues during Lent?

  • susan havelka
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
      Our statures are not covered at St. Anthony's in Columbus and I know they are not covered in the Hostyn Catholic Church either.  Holy Week is coming up.  May you all have a Blessed Easter with you families.
      Susan

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
        It is no longer a requirement to cover the statues. They were always covered when I was growing up.

        Allen L.