Re: [TexasCzechs] Pauline Kubelka, Cyril Wotipka/Votypka

  • luvjazldy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2009
      Thanks, Loretta

      It just haunts me - that I don't know anything about where they came from -
      I'll keep looking and asking.

      Thanks for your input. Now I know it is a worthwhile search.

      smiles

      Pauline

      In a message dated 3/31/2009 9:48:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      lottie_pottie@... writes:

      Dear Pauline,

      I am not related to any Kubelka's that I know of. If you know of any
      connections please let me know.

      I have been researching my family's genealogy on and off for 30 years. It's
      time consuming but well worth it. The sources I've found most helpful to me
      are birth / death / census records.

      Loretta Ann Wotipka Riely