Re: [TexasCzechs] Burleson County Cemetery

  • Paula Foster
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 31 5:20 AM
      Allen, If Pasaks were Catholic you might want to check with St. Marys Catholic Church Records, Caldwell and Frenstat Holy Catholic Church, Frenstat.  There are several unmarked graves.  I know at St. Marys we Vavras shown in the Records, but no idea where they are buried at the cemetery.  No, I live in Beaumont as Sir John does. paulamaggie

      From: Paula Foster <pfosterbmt@sbcgloba l.net>
      To: TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 2:26 AM

      Allen, On Ancestry I found Frances Skopik married to Adolph Pasak which they had Joe bn 6-9-1928 Burleson County.  This matches the DC Record I found on her yesterday in El Campo. paulasmaggie

      From: Paula Foster <pfosterbmt@sbcgloba l.net>
      To: TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 12:31 PM

      Allen, I did a search on Family Search for any DCS and found Francis Skopik Pasak wife of Adolph Pasak, daughter of August Skopik and Mary Zgarba bn October 10, 1889 Caldwell, Texas d  September 4, 1956 El Campo.  I hope this helps

      From: Paula Foster <pfosterbmt@sbcgloba l.net>
      To: TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 8:47 AM

      Allen, There is no Pasak in the Book.  Are you sure on the spelling?
      paulasmaggie

      From: Paula Foster <pfosterbmt@sbcgloba l.net>
      To: TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 5:16 AM

      Allen, I have the  Burleson County Cemetery Book Circa 1846-2006, would you like me to look for someone? paulasmaggie

      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 31 7:36 AM
        Hi. Does it help that 1900 census for August and Mary Zgarba Skopik shows "Justice Precinct 1 (North of San Antonio Rd.), Burleson, Texas".  Since Allen's a Ricebird like me I had to see what I could find. . .

         Sandi
        www.southernlivingathome.com/sandibeveridge
        sandibeveridge@...

[...]

      • Allen Livanec
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 31 7:50 AM
           Thanks Sandi. August & Mary (Zgarba) Pasak are my GR. grand parents.

          Ricebirds Class of 1967
          Allen Livanec

          sandibeveridge@ gmail.com

          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 31 7:53 AM
            Hi. Since Allen's a Ricebird like me I had to see what I could find. . .   1880 says Hookerville, Burleson County. Does that help?   1900 census for  Mary Skopik [spelled Skapik] shows "Justice Precinct 1 (North of San Antonio Rd.), Burleson, Texas".  BTW 1900 says Mary has 6 of 14 children living, Match your records?