Is anyone out there?

  • G. Martisek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2000
      I have to admit that I am one of the silent ones who has noticed the
      lack of email on the weekends and in general for the last few weeks.

      Each day when I return home from the office, I can't wait to get to the
      email and see what's there. I am both Czech and Polish. My husband is
      Czech so we have lots of relatives on both sides that I am
      researching. On that note, do any of you out there have any thoughts
      to share about the upcoming genealogy conference? I have looked at the
      agenda and really think that I would like to go, but just don't quite
      know for sure.

      One thing that I have noticed is that most of the sessions are only
      presented once and often they are in competition with another session
      that seems really good as well. What's a person to do? Are the
      sessions taped? or will the material be available to the conference
      attendees from each session?

      Any thoughts would be appreciated.

      I, too, have missed hearing from you, Richard. I have spent a little
      time looking at the Texas birth, death, and marriage/divorce records and
      am really excited about it. Unfortunately, time (or lack thereof) is a
      factor.

      I will try to do a better job at joining in the list. Take care and
      keep the messages coming!

      Gerri Martisek