find a grave

  • Carla Boehm
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      The Czech Heritage Society of Texas
      I just wanted to share what I did yesterday and the awesome turn of events. I went to find a grave, and typed in cemetery search for Sweden (my ancestors) and asked a few people who posted in cemeteries there. I asked if they lived in Sweden could they help and gave my info I had. By yesterday I had my great great grandma, her wedding date, 4 kids, and her husband's birth and death. I am getting a picture of the husband. I am just so excited and pleased, I had to share. So if you are at a brick wall with the sea separating you and your loved ones...keep trying. I did look and found no Czech cemeteries on line. The country isn't listed. So the first step would be if someone has cemetery info, to get them listed on find a grave. Just a thought. Austria is there, but not Czech or Bohemia or Moravia.
      Carla Boehm