An Exhibit at the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum in Austin

  • Bob and Tammy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      I have included this link for all who are interested in seeing an exhibit about those immigrants who came through Galveston.

      I hope you can find some new links and information to help find our ancestors.

      If the likn doesn't work, passte into your address bar.

      http://www.thestoryoftexas.com/the_museum/coming_soon.html

      Better days ahead....we hope...

      Tammy Burdick Coiteux