Re: Re: Blazek name at Industry Immaculate Conception

  • richard a garza
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2009
      Hi Carroll,
      Sorry, this is from my hard copy. I believe Steve Alvarez may be
      working on a project to get "The Cemeteries of Austin County, Texas" on
      the 'Net.

      Rick Garza
      Sharing. It's what it's all about!
      http://www.texasczechs.homestead.com/

      "Austin County = Birthplace of Czech Immigration to Texas"

      > 2b. Re: Blazek name at Industry Immaculate Conception
      > Posted by: "CWarschak@..."
      > Date: Sun Mar 1, 2009 8:19 am ((PST))
      >
      > Rick,
      >
      > Is "The Cemeteries of Austin County" on the internet?
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Carroll

      Click here to save cash and find low rates on auto loans.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTLaW2FmSksiEA4KpaWITAPnUPX0l5DlTYdoTWzItpKSYG2qQX61Mk/
    • Steve Alvarez
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2009
        Go here: http://www.txgenweb2.org/txaustin/AustinCem/auscem.htm