Re: Industry - Blazek family

  • hankn34
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 2, 2009
      Cynthia,
      Last week I sent you an e-mail regarding your relations to Ignac
      Blazek. Apparently you didn't receive it, so I'm posting my inquiry to
      you on this group site.

      My wife's great grandfather was Cyril Blazek who settled in Williamson
      County in about 1883 -1884 time period. He had a brother named Ignac
      who was born June 4, 1849 in Celadna, Moravia as was Cyril. This data
      was researched for me by Martin Pytr. His date of birth corresponds to
      the tombstone date of Ignac at Industry. I would like to exchange
      information with you about the Blazek family.

      Hank Naizer
      Austin

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Cynthia Greer <cagreer77@...> wrote:

      > Rosemary,
      > Where is this book available?  My family is the Blazeks - Josef and
      Anna, Ignac and Veronica, Frank and Agnes.  I know that Agnes's
      parents were Ignac and Veronica, but am having trouble putting the
      relationships together with my great grandfather Joseph Blazek that
      married Frances Sana and moved to Latium.

      > Just these stories of their hardships is so interesting.  Is there
      anything about the Blazeks or Sanas?

      > thanks so much!
      >

      > ________________________________

      completing some of my projects, I thought I'd spend tomorrow (Friday)
      helping anyone who needs info from Ancestry or VitalSearch.

      > Just let me know in the morning.
      >
      > Rosemary Ermis
      >

      > ________________________________
      > Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web.
      Get the Radio Toolbar!

    • Rosemary Ermis
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 2, 2009
        Hank,

        My uncle by marriage's grandmother was Agnes, daughter of Ignac.  I'd be quite interested in the information.  This would really please my aunt and uncle.

        Rosemary
        Last week I sent you an e-mail regarding your relations to Ignac
        Blazek. Apparently you didn't receive it, so I'm posting my inquiry to
        you on this group site.

        My wife's great grandfather was Cyril Blazek who settled in Williamson
        County in about 1883 -1884 time period. He had a brother named Ignac
        who was born June 4, 1849 in Celadna, Moravia as was Cyril. This data
        was researched for me by Martin Pytr. His date of birth corresponds to
        the tombstone date of Ignac at Industry. I would like to exchange
        information with you about the Blazek family.

        Hank Naizer
        Austin

        --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, Cynthia Greer <cagreer77@. ..> wrote:

        > Rosemary,
        > Where is this book available?  My family is the Blazeks - Josef and
        Anna, Ignac and Veronica, Frank and Agnes.  I know that Agnes's
        parents were Ignac and Veronica, but am having trouble putting the
        relationships together with my great grandfather Joseph Blazek that
        married Frances Sana and moved to Latium.

        > Just these stories of their hardships is so interesting.  Is there
        anything about the Blazeks or Sanas?

        > thanks so much!
        >

        > ____________ _________ _________ __

      • Cynthia Greer
        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 2, 2009
          Hank,

          Sorry I did not respond sooner.  I was in Industry and Brenham putting flowers on everyone' graves and doing more research.  Didn't take my computer or the time to check e-mail while there.

          Ignac Blazek, b. 6-8-1849, d. June 8, 1903, was married to Veronica Kurecky, b. 5-14-1849, d. 12-18-1933.  They immigraded, arrived, Ocotober 5, 1883 on ship "Suevia".  With Ignac and his wife were their daughters, Veronica, 8; Agnes, 5; Anna, 3; and Maria, under 1, and son (looks like) Ian, 7.

          Ignac's death information does show he was born in Celadna, and showed he died from stomach cancer.

          On the same page is another Blazek, hard to read, but it could be Ceryl (I'm finding a lot of misspelled names), wife Marianne, daughter Marianne, Apollonia, Franjiska, and a couple of names I cannot make out.

          Does this sound like it could be your ancestors?

          I would love to be able to link the brothers together.  Did your research put Joseph or Frank with Ignac as a relative?

          Cynthia

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 25 , Mar 3, 2009
            Rosemary,
            You have been so helpful.  As you can tell, I am still trying to link everyone together.

            I have early photos of Frank and Agnes and later photos of them that I would be happy to send if you do not have any.  Frank was my great grandfather's brother.  Agnes and Frank were related, so Ignac was related.  I just have not figured out how if, according to Ladgie, they had different mothers,   I have nothing to show who Ignac's mother and father were, but I am going back to research every chance I get.  Possibly with everyone's help we can solve these mysteries.  Some things are on line, but after this weekend I found that the local libraires are so helpful.  I have gotten a lot on the other side of the family from the Catholic church in Brenham, but we have not been able to get a response from the Industry church, or who might keep records of the cemetery there.

            Thanks to anyone and everyone that might have answers.

            Cynthia

            ________________________________
            Message 5 of 25 , Mar 3, 2009
              Cynthia

              I believe we've established a linkage. Yes Cyril and his family which
              you listed also arrived on the ship Suevia on October 5, 1883. This
              according to Baca's Vol VI publication. Cyril and Ignac have to be
              brothers. Cyril would be my wife's great grandfather.

              My researcher, Martin Pytr, also listed as Cyril's and Ignac's brother
              Frank, born Nov 24,1834 wife's name Paulina Magnusek and another
              brother names Josef born Jan 11, 1833.

              Let's communicate off this group list - it's no need to clutter up
              this message board with our detailed family tree history. My e-address
              is hlnaizer@....

              Hank Naizer

              --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Cynthia Greer <cagreer77@...> wrote:

              > Hank,
              >
              > Sorry I did not respond sooner.  I was in Industry and Brenham
              putting flowers on everyone' graves and doing more research.  Didn't
              take my computer or the time to check e-mail while there.

              > Ignac Blazek, b. 6-8-1849, d. June 8, 1903, was married to Veronica
              Kurecky, b. 5-14-1849, d. 12-18-1933.  They immigraded, arrived,
              Ocotober 5, 1883 on ship "Suevia".  With Ignac and his wife were their
              daughters, Veronica, 8; Agnes, 5; Anna, 3; and Maria, under 1, and son
              (looks like) Ian, 7.

              > Ignac's death information does show he was born in Celadna, and
              showed he died from stomach cancer.

              > On the same page is another Blazek, hard to read, but it could be
              Ceryl (I'm finding a lot of misspelled names), wife Marianne, daughter
              Marianne, Apollonia, Franjiska, and a couple of names I cannot make out.

              > Does this sound like it could be your ancestors?
              >
              > I would love to be able to link the brothers together.  Did your
              research put Joseph or Frank with Ignac as a relative?

              > Cynthia
              >

              > ________________________________

            • Steve Alvarez
              Message 6 of 25 , Mar 3, 2009
                Funeral Services Held Monday For Frank Blazek, Jr. in Frydek

                Funeral services for Frank Blazek, Jr., 83, of Sealy were held Monday,
                February 8, 1993 at 10 a.m. from St. Mary's Catholic Church in Frydek with
                Rev. Bernard Snock celebrating the funeral mass and rite of committal.

                The K.J.T. and Knights of Columbus rosary was recited Sunday, February 7 at
                7 p.m. from the Knesek Bros./Etlinger Funeral Chapel in Sealy followed b the
                parish vigil wake service at 7:30 p.m. Interment was in St. Mary's Cemetery.

                Pallbearers for the service were Chris Whitcomb, Stephen Whitcomb, Lawrence
                Blazek, Harvey Horelica, John Bohac and Randy Hrnicko.

                Mr. Blazek was born on January 21, 1910 in Nelsonville to parents Frank and
                Agnes Blazek Sr. He was raised and attended school in Nelsonville and later
                married the former Miss Nola Seidel on February 5, 1936 in the Immaculate
                Conception Catholic Church at Industry.

                He was a retired painter who worked for Exxon for 27 years and was a member
                of St. Mary's Catholic church in Frydek, the K.J.T. Society in Frydek and
                the Sealy Knights of Columbus.

                Mr. Blazek died Saturday, February 6 in a local hospital.

                Survivors include his wife of 57 years, Nola Blazek of Sealy; daughters and
                sons-in-law, Ellen and Ellison Hrnicko of Wallis and Sherry and Robert
                Whitcomb of Frydek; grandchildren, Chris Whitcomb, Stephen Whitcomb, Randy
                Hrnicko and Susie Bohac; great-grandchildren, Chad Horelica, Todd Horelica,
                Ellison Hrnicko, Ryan Bohac, and Brooke Bohac.

                He is preceded in death by his parents, Frank and Agnes Blaze; sisters,
                Frances Krenek and infant girl Blazek; brothers, Ladgie, Bill and Joe
                Blazek; and granddaughter, Patricia Horelica.

                Funeral services were held under the direction of the Knesek Bros./Etlinger
                Funeral Chapel of Sealy.
              • Steve Alvarez
                Message 7 of 25 , Mar 3, 2009
                  Not always a good idea to exchange information off line. Someone could read
                  your e-mail and
                  you could find another connection.

                  steve

                  I believe we've established a linkage. Yes Cyril and his family which
                  you listed also arrived on the ship Suevia on October 5, 1883. This
                  according to Baca's Vol VI publication. Cyril and Ignac have to be
                  brothers. Cyril would be my wife's great grandfather.

                  My researcher, Martin Pytr, also listed as Cyril's and Ignac's brother
                  Frank, born Nov 24,1834 wife's name Paulina Magnusek and another
                  brother names Josef born Jan 11, 1833.

                  Let's communicate off this group list - it's no need to clutter up
                  this message board with our detailed family tree history. My e-address
                  is hlnaizer@....

                  Hank Naizer

                  --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Cynthia Greer <cagreer77@...> wrote:

                  > Hank,
                  >
                  > Sorry I did not respond sooner.  I was in Industry and Brenham
                  putting flowers on everyone' graves and doing more research.  Didn't
                  take my computer or the time to check e-mail while there.

                  > Ignac Blazek, b. 6-8-1849, d. June 8, 1903, was married to Veronica
                  Kurecky, b. 5-14-1849, d. 12-18-1933.  They immigraded, arrived,
                  Ocotober 5, 1883 on ship "Suevia".  With Ignac and his wife were their
                  daughters, Veronica, 8; Agnes, 5; Anna, 3; and Maria, under 1, and son
                  (looks like) Ian, 7.

                  > Ignac's death information does show he was born in Celadna, and
                  showed he died from stomach cancer.

                  > On the same page is another Blazek, hard to read, but it could be
                  Ceryl (I'm finding a lot of misspelled names), wife Marianne, daughter
                  Marianne, Apollonia, Franjiska, and a couple of names I cannot make out.

                  > Does this sound like it could be your ancestors?
                  >
                  > I would love to be able to link the brothers together.  Did your
                  research put Joseph or Frank with Ignac as a relative?

                  > Cynthia
                  >

                  > ________________________________

                • Rosemary Ermis
                  Message 8 of 25 , Mar 3, 2009
                    Thanks for the obit, Steve.  I wasn't taking the Sealy News when he died, and mother didn't save the obit.  Frank was my dad's best friend.

                    Rosemary Sodolak Ermis

                  • nebeveridge@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 25 , Mar 3, 2009
                      Sounds like wise advice to heed, so I'll post this here, too: I took some pictures in 3 cemeteries over the weekend.  Does anyone know the best way to upload the pictures? I have done a few but it takes a long time to upload one at a time to the designated name in my tree - is there a way to upload them to a site and then link them to the person in the tree?

                      These were gravesites in Holy Cross Memorial Park in El Campo.   I also took a few in Garden of Memories and a few at Red Bluff Cemetery near Lolita.
                      I am going back as soon as I can to do more, as well as take photos in the Garden of Memories cemetery if I can locate where our family members are buried.  I would be happy to take a photo of someone's loved one's burial site if I have enough information to find them for you.

                      All suggestions are always welcome, thanks in advance.

                       Sandi
                      www.southernlivingathome.com/sandibeveridge
                      sandibeveridge@...

                      I believe we've established a linkage. Yes Cyril and his family which
                      you listed also arrived on the ship Suevia on October 5, 1883. This
                      according to Baca's Vol VI publication. Cyril and Ignac have to be
                      brothers. Cyril would be my wife's great grandfather.

                      My researcher, Martin Pytr, also listed as Cyril's and Ignac's brother
                      Frank, born Nov 24,1834 wife's name Paulina Magnusek and another
                      brother names Josef born Jan 11, 1833.

                      Let's communicate off this group list - it's no need to clutter up
                      this message board with our detailed family tree history. My e-address
                      is hlnaizer@swbell. net.

                      Hank Naizer

                      --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, Cynthia Greer <cagreer77@. ..> wrote:

                      > Hank,
                      >
                      > Sorry I did not respond sooner.  I was in Industry and Brenham
                      putting flowers on everyone' graves and doing more research.  Didn't
                      take my computer or the time to check e-mail while there.

                      > Ignac Blazek, b. 6-8-1849, d. June 8, 1903, was married to Veronica
                      Kurecky, b. 5-14-1849, d. 12-18-1933.  They immigraded, arrived,
                      Ocotober 5, 1883 on ship "Suevia".  With Ignac and his wife were their
                      daughters, Veronica, 8; Agnes, 5; Anna, 3; and Maria, under 1, and son
                      (looks like) Ian, 7.

                      > Ignac's death information does show he was born in Celadna, and
                      showed he died from stomach cancer.

                      > On the same page is another Blazek, hard to read, but it could be
                      Ceryl (I'm finding a lot of misspelled names), wife Marianne, daughter
                      Marianne, Apollonia, Franjiska, and a couple of names I cannot make out.

                      > Does this sound like it could be your ancestors?
                      >
                      > I would love to be able to link the brothers together.  Did your
                      research put Joseph or Frank with Ignac as a relative?

                      > Cynthia
                      >

                      > ____________ _________ _________ __

                    • Steve Alvarez
                      Message 10 of 25 , Mar 3, 2009

                        Your welcome,  One of these days I will find a free website besides Rootsweb which will give a large amount of free web space without pop-ups and large banners to hold the stuff I have collected in the Austin county area.. Then I will take  the time to post it.

                        STeve

                        Message 11 of 25 , Mar 3, 2009

                          Your 1st step is to load them on your computer and reduce the size.  Most cameras load a picture 2mb and up.  You need to reduce it as small as possible without a loss of quality.  (way less than 1mb.)

                          You will be surprised at how fast it will upload if you do that.

                          Message 12 of 25 , Mar 3, 2009
                            Hank,
                            Do you know where they lived, died, or are buried?  My Josef Blazek was born January 7, 1832 and died June 17, 1902, that is what is on his gravestone.   Census records state he immigrated in 1883, but I have not located that ship record.   He lived in Nelsonville, TX. and is buried at the Industry Immaculate Conception Cemetery.  Ignac is buried there also, and as you stated, his information appears to match.  Do you have a copy of the ship manifest for Josef Blazek and who came with him?  I do not have anything on a Frank Blazek born in 1834. What record do you have that shows your Josef Blazek's date of birth as January 11, 1833?  My Great Grandfather and Great-Great Grandfather are both Josef Blazek, so those I am sure of.  Sometimes dates can get off track as some of the record keeping of those days was probably difficult due to the language barriers and not being able to read and write in English.  I was amused with the immigration papers where Josef Blazek's signature is an "X" and referred to as "his mark".

                            I would love to be able to connect these, but there were so many Blazek families with the same names and dates of birth or death so close.  To make it even more difficult I found that, even though not related, they seemed to give their children the same names as the unrelated Blazeks had, making it is really hard to know for sure.  My grandmother gave me this information and I am still researching to find the relationship connection, as you can tell.

                            Hoping there is a linkage,

                          • Cynthia Greer
                            Message 13 of 25 , Mar 3, 2009
                              I appreciate any and all the help I can get.

                              Thank you all!

                              I believe we've established a linkage. Yes Cyril and his family which
                              you listed also arrived on the ship Suevia on October 5, 1883. This
                              according to Baca's Vol VI publication. Cyril and Ignac have to be
                              brothers. Cyril would be my wife's great grandfather.

                              My researcher, Martin Pytr, also listed as Cyril's and Ignac's brother
                              Frank, born Nov 24,1834 wife's name Paulina Magnusek and another
                              brother names Josef born Jan 11, 1833.

                              Let's communicate off this group list - it's no need to clutter up
                              this message board with our detailed family tree history. My e-address
                              is hlnaizer@swbell. net.

                              Hank Naizer

                              --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, Cynthia Greer <cagreer77@. ..> wrote:

                              > Hank,
                              >
                              > Sorry I did not respond sooner.  I was in Industry and Brenham
                              putting flowers on everyone' graves and doing more research.  Didn't
                              take my computer or the time to check e-mail while there.

                              > Ignac Blazek, b. 6-8-1849, d. June 8, 1903, was married to Veronica
                              Kurecky, b. 5-14-1849, d. 12-18-1933.  They immigraded, arrived,
                              Ocotober 5, 1883 on ship "Suevia".  With Ignac and his wife were their
                              daughters, Veronica, 8; Agnes, 5; Anna, 3; and Maria, under 1, and son
                              (looks like) Ian, 7..

                              > Ignac's death information does show he was born in Celadna, and
                              showed he died from stomach cancer.

                              > On the same page is another Blazek, hard to read, but it could be
                              Ceryl (I'm finding a lot of misspelled names), wife Marianne, daughter
                              Marianne, Apollonia, Franjiska, and a couple of names I cannot make out.

                              > Does this sound like it could be your ancestors?
                              >
                              > I would love to be able to link the brothers together.  Did your
                              research put Joseph or Frank with Ignac as a relative?

                              > Cynthia
                              >

                              > ____________ _________ _________ __

                            • Paula Foster
                              Message 14 of 25 , Mar 4, 2009
                                Cythia, Go to Family Search Org.  Put in Austin County there are 2 pages of Death Certificates for Buzek.  Put in Washington County and you have two names.  paulasmaggie

                                I appreciate any and all the help I can get.

                                Thank you all!

                                I believe we've established a linkage. Yes Cyril and his family which
                                you listed also arrived on the ship Suevia on October 5, 1883. This
                                according to Baca's Vol VI publication. Cyril and Ignac have to be
                                brothers. Cyril would be my wife's great grandfather.

                                My researcher, Martin Pytr, also listed as Cyril's and Ignac's brother
                                Frank, born Nov 24,1834 wife's name Paulina Magnusek and another
                                brother names Josef born Jan 11, 1833.

                                Let's communicate off this group list - it's no need to clutter up
                                this message board with our detailed family tree history. My e-address
                                is hlnaizer@swbell. net.

                                Hank Naizer

                                --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, Cynthia Greer <cagreer77@. ..> wrote:

                                > Hank,
                                >
                                > Sorry I did not respond sooner.  I was in Industry and Brenham
                                putting flowers on everyone' graves and doing more research.  Didn't
                                take my computer or the time to check e-mail while there.

                                > Ignac Blazek, b. 6-8-1849, d. June 8, 1903, was married to Veronica
                                Kurecky, b. 5-14-1849, d. 12-18-1933.  They immigraded, arrived,
                                Ocotober 5, 1883 on ship "Suevia".  With Ignac and his wife were their
                                daughters, Veronica, 8; Agnes, 5; Anna, 3; and Maria, under 1, and son
                                (looks like) Ian, 7..

                                > Ignac's death information does show he was born in Celadna, and
                                showed he died from stomach cancer.

                                > On the same page is another Blazek, hard to read, but it could be
                                Ceryl (I'm finding a lot of misspelled names), wife Marianne, daughter
                                Marianne, Apollonia, Franjiska, and a couple of names I cannot make out.

                                > Does this sound like it could be your ancestors?
                                >
                                > I would love to be able to link the brothers together.  Did your
                                research put Joseph or Frank with Ignac as a relative?

                                > Cynthia
                                >

                                > ____________ _________ _________ __

                              • Sir John
                                Message 15 of 25 , Mar 4, 2009
                                  Paula,

                                  When you get the first menu of Familysearch.org, there are many, many additional menus to select from.  Where do you find the box to type in county/location for death certificates?????

                                  Sir John, Earl of Berkshire

                                  Cythia, Go to Family Search Org.  Put in Austin County there are 2 pages of Death Certificates for Buzek.  Put in Washington County and you have two names.  paulasmaggie

                                  I appreciate any and all the help I can get.

                                  Thank you all!

                                  I believe we've established a linkage. Yes Cyril and his family which
                                  you listed also arrived on the ship Suevia on October 5, 1883. This
                                  according to Baca's Vol VI publication. Cyril and Ignac have to be
                                  brothers. Cyril would be my wife's great grandfather.

                                  My researcher, Martin Pytr, also listed as Cyril's and Ignac's brother
                                  Frank, born Nov 24,1834 wife's name Paulina Magnusek and another
                                  brother names Josef born Jan 11, 1833.

                                  Let's communicate off this group list - it's no need to clutter up
                                  this message board with our detailed family tree history. My e-address
                                  is hlnaizer@swbell. net.

                                  Hank Naizer

                                  --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, Cynthia Greer <cagreer77@. ..> wrote:

                                  > Hank,
                                  >
                                  > Sorry I did not respond sooner.  I was in Industry and Brenham
                                  putting flowers on everyone' graves and doing more research.  Didn't
                                  take my computer or the time to check e-mail while there.

                                  > Ignac Blazek, b. 6-8-1849, d. June 8, 1903, was married to Veronica
                                  Kurecky, b. 5-14-1849, d. 12-18-1933.  They immigraded, arrived,
                                  Ocotober 5, 1883 on ship "Suevia".  With Ignac and his wife were their
                                  daughters, Veronica, 8; Agnes, 5; Anna, 3; and Maria, under 1, and son
                                  (looks like) Ian, 7..

                                  > Ignac's death information does show he was born in Celadna, and
                                  showed he died from stomach cancer.

                                  > On the same page is another Blazek, hard to read, but it could be
                                  Ceryl (I'm finding a lot of misspelled names), wife Marianne, daughter
                                  Marianne, Apollonia, Franjiska, and a couple of names I cannot make out.

                                  > Does this sound like it could be your ancestors?
                                  >
                                  > I would love to be able to link the brothers together.  Did your
                                  research put Joseph or Frank with Ignac as a relative?

                                  > Cynthia
                                  >

                                  > ____________ _________ _________ __

                                • Cindy Neal
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Mar 4, 2009

                                    Cindy

                                    Be who you are, say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
                                    -Dr. Seuss

                                    Message 17 of 25 , Mar 4, 2009
                                      Oh thank you!  I'll try the thumbnail size and then go from there.  Thank you so much, Steve.

                                      sandibeveridge@ gmail.com

                                      Message 18 of 25 , Mar 4, 2009
                                        Cindy,

                                        Thanks for the information, and I just received it from Paula, too.  Family Search is a large site and even I have problems finding where to locate things, as I'm sure those that never have been there will.  When you first log onto www.familysearch.org, a complete different menu shows up.  Glad you posted the link for locating the death certificate site.

                                        Sir John, Earl of Berkshire

                                        Message 19 of 25 , Mar 4, 2009
                                          Czech Family Histories/Texas Czech Genealogical Society

                                          J6 Janis, Joseph Frank Sr. and Julie (Putejovsky) Pg 191 *This is Long

                                          Zemsky Archiv Zamrsk Czech Repbulic

                                          Jozefa Kubes bn 3-16-1866 Horni Hermanice #58 daughter of Frantisek Kubes bn 6-15-1839 Horni Hermanice #58 and Frantizka Blazek bn 4-16-1837 Horni Hermanice #58.  Jozefa d 12-7-1956 and is buried next to her husband at Holy Cross Catholic Cemetery in East Bernard, Wharton County Texas.

                                          Added Note Josefa probably came to Texas in 1887 with her parents, Frantisek Kubes son of Jan Kubes and Mariana Pechacek who 7-21-1914 and Frantiska Blazek  daughter of Frank Blazek and Rosalie Beran who died September 1, 1914.  Both are buried at Holy Cross Catholic Cemetery in East Bernard, Wharton County Texas.

                                          If you would like the complete story please email and I will copy and sent it to you as a pdf file next week.  paulasmaggie

                                          Message 20 of 25 , Mar 5, 2009
                                            I will give it a try.

                                            thanks!

                                            Cythia, Go to Family Search Org.  Put in Austin County there are 2 pages of Death Certificates for Buzek.  Put in Washington County and you have two names.  paulasmaggie

                                            I appreciate any and all the help I can get.

                                            Thank you all!

                                            I believe we've established a linkage. Yes Cyril and his family which
                                            you listed also arrived on the ship Suevia on October 5, 1883. This
                                            according to Baca's Vol VI publication. Cyril and Ignac have to be
                                            brothers. Cyril would be my wife's great grandfather.

                                            My researcher, Martin Pytr, also listed as Cyril's and Ignac's brother
                                            Frank, born Nov 24,1834 wife's name Paulina Magnusek and another
                                            brother names Josef born Jan 11, 1833.

                                            Let's communicate off this group list - it's no need to clutter up
                                            this message board with our detailed family tree history. My e-address
                                            is hlnaizer@swbell. net.

                                            Hank Naizer

                                            --- In TexasCzechs@ yahoogroups. com, Cynthia Greer <cagreer77@. ..> wrote:

                                            > Hank,
                                            >
                                            > Sorry I did not respond sooner.  I was in Industry and Brenham
                                            putting flowers on everyone' graves and doing more research.  Didn't
                                            take my computer or the time to check e-mail while there.

                                            > Ignac Blazek, b. 6-8-1849, d. June 8, 1903, was married to Veronica
                                            Kurecky, b. 5-14-1849, d. 12-18-1933.  They immigraded, arrived,
                                            Ocotober 5, 1883 on ship "Suevia".  With Ignac and his wife were their
                                            daughters, Veronica, 8; Agnes, 5; Anna, 3; and Maria, under 1, and son
                                            (looks like) Ian, 7...

                                            > Ignac's death information does show he was born in Celadna, and
                                            showed he died from stomach cancer.

                                            > On the same page is another Blazek, hard to read, but it could be
                                            Ceryl (I'm finding a lot of misspelled names), wife Marianne, daughter
                                            Marianne, Apollonia, Franjiska, and a couple of names I cannot make out.

                                            > Does this sound like it could be your ancestors?
                                            >
                                            > I would love to be able to link the brothers together.  Did your
                                            research put Joseph or Frank with Ignac as a relative?

                                            > Cynthia

                                          • Cynthia Greer
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Mar 5, 2009
                                              These are not my relatives.

                                              thanks,
                                              Cynthia

                                              Message 22 of 25 , Mar 5, 2009
                                                If you have a problem just let me know.  It is a great site.