Blazek name at Industry Immaculate Conception

  • richard a garza
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 8:09 AM
      from "The Cemeteries of Austin County, Texas"
      Adela Blazek
      Anezka
      Anna
      Annie
      Frantisek
      Frantisek
      Frantisek
      Ignatz, Blazek - b. 8 June 1849 d. 8 June 1903
      Josef F.
      Ludmila
      Veronica

      Rick Garza
      Sharing. It's what it's all about!
      http://www.texasczechs.homestead.com/

      "Austin County = Birthplace of Czech Immigration to Texas"
      Click here to save cash and find low rates on auto loans.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTLaW0wLEUvHfz6ZyYbzHXlwq5c8KUQk805oafk9JiF6W4vcnPuOn2/
    • CWarschak@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 8:18 AM
        Rick,
        Is "The Cemeteries of Austin County" on the internet?
        Thanks.

        Carroll

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3 6:35 AM
          Hi Carroll,
          Sorry, this is from my hard copy. I believe Steve Alvarez may be
          working on a project to get "The Cemeteries of Austin County, Texas" on
          the 'Net.

          Rick Garza
          Sharing. It's what it's all about!
          http://www.texasczechs.homestead.com/

          "Austin County = Birthplace of Czech Immigration to Texas"

          > 2b. Re: Blazek name at Industry Immaculate Conception
          > Posted by: "CWarschak@..."
          > Date: Sun Mar 1, 2009 8:19 am ((PST))
          >
          > Rick,
          >
          > Is "The Cemeteries of Austin County" on the internet?
          > Thanks.
          >
          > Carroll

          Click here to save cash and find low rates on auto loans.
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTLaW2FmSksiEA4KpaWITAPnUPX0l5DlTYdoTWzItpKSYG2qQX61Mk/
        • Steve Alvarez
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3 2:31 PM
            Go here: http://www.txgenweb2.org/txaustin/AustinCem/auscem.htm