FW: Beer Jelly

  • Janecek
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      I sent a lot of people a bunch of recipes but I sent my file for the labels for the jars of Beer Jelly.  Well here is the recipe for Beer Jelly/

      BEER JELLY RECIPE

      Fr. Frederick Janecek

      First select a good mellow tasting beer at room temperature like Pilsner Urquell, Shiner or a microbrewery beer.  Do not use a cheap beer like Old Milwaukee or Old Style or any beer that Joe Six-pack drinks.

      Follow the Sure Jell recipe for pineapple juice in the packing adding the beer instead of the juice and adding a extra ½ cup of sugar.

      Serve over crackers or toast.

      Placed in ½ jelly jars with computer labels, this makes excellence Christmas gifts.