Industry Catholic Church

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27 2:29 PM
      These are from the book Nase Dejiny

      Rosemary

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 12:45 AM
      Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] free Ancestry look-ups

      Rosemary,
      Thanks for the offer.  Would you please search for the following names?
      Nationwide searches for:
      Christian Geiser
      Martha (Geiser) Meyer
      Franz Meyer

      Texas searches for:
      Anyone with the family name of Polcak

      Thanks in advance.

      Carroll Warschak

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27 10:46 PM
        Rosemary,
        Is there anything on Ignac Blazek since he is shown in the photograph?

        Thanks again for all you hard work.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28 8:56 AM
          Hi Cynthia,

          The book, Nase Dejiny, is arranged according to towns.  There is nothing written in the Industry nor the Latium section about Blazek or Sana.

          Did they live anywhere else other than Industry or Latium?

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28 9:12 AM
            Hi Cynthia,

            Knew I forgot something.  My aunt married Lawrence Blazek of Nelsonville, the son of Ladgie Blazek.  Ladgie's brother Frank and Nola Blazek of Sealy were dear friends of my parents.  Frank and my father, Bill Sodolak, barbecued every Sunday together for over 25 years.

            If you need research done on Ancestry, just let me know.

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 28 5:29 PM
              Hi Rosemary,

              Frank and Agnes lived in Nelsonville.  Everyone went to the Industry Catholic Church and most of the Blazeks are burried in the Industry cemetary.

              Thanks so much for checking!

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 28 5:54 PM
                Hi Rosemary,
                Frank's father, Frank also, was my great grandfather's brother.  I'm trying to figure out who the other brothers or sisters were.  My grandmother said Frank (b. 1875) and Josef were brothers, so that would make Josef (b. 1832, d. 1901) their father, and Anna (b.1832, d. 1898) their mother, but Ladgie put Veroniky Rezmikova on his fathers death certificate as Josef's wife.  I find no record of her.  Agnes's mother was Veronica Kurecky and her father was Ignac Blazek.  When my aunt said Nola was still alive I thought I might be able to solve the mystery, but then saw her obituary.  I don't know if Lawrence or any of the rest of the family has correct information, but I would love to be able to talk to them.

                Thanks for all your help.