Re: [TexasCzechs] free Ancestry look-ups

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
      Hi Carroll,

      I'm afraid my magic ball is not working today, so I'll need more information on the names you listed.

      Can you possibly give me a date and place for the meyer and Geiser names?

      Also, which Polcak family are you looking for?  There's quite a few in the Ancestry database.

      Rosemary

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
        Thank You.  That is part of the Prazak Family History I am helping with.  I beganing to believe this woman was found under a "cabbage patch".  paulasmaggie