Re: [TexasCzechs] free Ancestry look-ups

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
      Hi Paula,

      I struck out on a birth date for Elizabeth Prazak.  Just her listed on censuses, etc.

      I did find a marriage between Matthias and Terezie on 9 January 1894 at St. Joseph's in Bryan listed on the Latter Day Saints.  Don't know if it's your's but thought I'd mention it.

      Rosemary

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
        Hi Carroll,

        I'm afraid my magic ball is not working today, so I'll need more information on the names you listed.

        Can you possibly give me a date and place for the meyer and Geiser names?

        Also, which Polcak family are you looking for?  There's quite a few in the Ancestry database.

        Rosemary

        Thanks for the offer.  Would you please search for the following names?
        Nationwide searches for:
        Christian Geiser
        Martha (Geiser) Meyer
        Franz Meyer

        Texas searches for:
        Anyone with the family name of Polcak

        Thanks in advance.

        Carroll Warschak

        I've finally caught up with my obits.  Before I get back to completing some of my projects, I thought I'd spend tomorrow (Friday) helping anyone who needs info from Ancestry or VitalSearch.

        Just let me know in the morning.

        Rosemary Ermis

      • Paula Foster
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
          Thank You.  That is part of the Prazak Family History I am helping with.  I beganing to believe this woman was found under a "cabbage patch".  paulasmaggie