Roll Call

  • Kotrla RJ (Richard)
    Message 1 of 381 , Jun 10 8:52 PM
      Roll Call

      Our good friend, Rick G. has suggested we do a roll call featuring family names, dates, places, etc.

      This is a good time to do this, and I will try to get my online tonight or by Monday, to serve as an example.

      Think about this, stay tuned, and share!!!!

    • wiesner1873
      Message 381 of 381 , Jul 25, 2013
        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "vmichna" <vmichna@...> wrote:

        > Valorie Michna researching:
        > Michna from Frenstat
        > Sasin from Zabreh nad Odrou
        > Holain/Holan frmn Stara Bela
        > Pitlik from Stara Bela
        >
        > Sorry, I am only 1/4 Czech so my list is kinda short.

        I was going through some old posts on this board and saw that you are researching the Michna family from Frenstat.
        My Wiesner family originates from Frenstat. My g-g-grandfather, Wilhelm R. Wiesner, had two family members marry into the Michna family. My 4th g-g-uncle, Antonin Wiesner b. 1795 Frenstat, married Johana Michna b. 1799, daughter of Martin Michna. My g-g-grandfather's sister, Alzbeta Wiesner b. 1844 Frenstat, married Jan Michna b. 1828, son of Tomas Michna.

        I wonder if either of them connect with your line.

        Linda