Online Wonders

  • Kotrla RJ (Richard)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2000
      Online Wonders

      Hello fellow TexasCzechs:

      About the time I took my hiatus, Patrick Janis and a host of others were working feverishly and diligently to  get the birth, death and marriage records online.  Today is the first time I really got to take a few minutes, (not long enough), to  look at them, and they're awesome.  Please, if you haven't done so already, tell Patrick and others  who worked on this, thank you!!!!