RE: [TexasCzechs] Is Anybody Out There?

  • Kotrla RJ (Richard)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2000
      Please ignore "mail to" in front of my work-email.

      Gremlins attacked!!!!!

      ----------
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2000
        Is Anybody Out There?
        >But I Ask anyway, Is anyone out there?<

        Hey Richard, I am glad you are back.  I myself do wonder if anyone is out there...from time to time.  It can be lonely, can't it.

        I myself owe "mi compadre, Senor Rick Garza", several responses to his ever helpful correspondence.

        For whatever reason, the list has been dead over the weekends lately.  I have company (which is a lovely and cherished thing down here on the vast acres of the coastal prairie farms) and Mr. Garza spends a considerable amount of time mowing tall grasses on the weekends...can't say that is where he is but it is most likely so.  As for the rest, I can't say.

        I do understand your frustrations, but a few of us will be back soon.  Don't give up on us.

        Susan Rektorik Henley
      • Kotrla RJ (Richard)
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2000
          Some of us are not only lonely, but trying to get back in touch with all his
          Czech "cousins."

          Rick G. does keep us all going.

          We continue to owe he and Patrick lots of gratitude for getting all this
          started.

          Sharing is such an awesome experience as we learn by sharing, and also end
          up making new friends, strengthening old friendships, and having lots of
          fun.

          Ain't it great to be Czech????

          _____

          http://click.egroups.com/1/5276/7/_/911115/_/960690104/