Tom C. Clark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  • gpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Matt,
      The Texas Supreme Court is located in the Clark Building in Austin.  This is a link to the fellow who the building is named after.  Quite a bio.!  There is some family stuff scattered around in the article.

      Also, my brother-in-law's sister-in-law is Bobbie "Clark" McCarn.  Her folks were rice farmers among other things in the area of Port Lavaca which is near all of the little communities  mentioned in the bio.  I know she has done a Clark family history but I don't have it  but I may be able to get a copy if you are interested.  Someone in the family said her family was kin of the  former  Supreme Justice, Tom Clark, for whom the building  in Austin was named but I know nothing about that relationship.

      George

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_C._Clark