Re: [TexasCzechs] Question about book honoring Czechs in the Military

  • Julie Matus
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 1, 2009
      Jan, I looked at the info I have and the website for this project is www.txczgs.org and you can find all the information and phone numbers you may need.  Charlene Hurta is the person you need to speak to and her phone number is 979-849-0348.
      Julie

      Julie & Wes Matus

      Researching:
      Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala
      Matus, Kubala, Grossman, Krenek
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 1, 2009
        Ahoj Jan
        Glad you asked,    because February 9 is the deadline for sending information  about anyone you know who served in the military.  Just send a picture with their home town, children, grandparents,  Parents, rank and where they served
        and any interesting stories about their military career.
        The important thing is to get them honored,  just to be in the book. Send information to Charlene Hurta,   flhurta@...        Thank   you    Darwwin

        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 2, 2009
          E-Mail Charlene Hurta at: fhurta@....

          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 2, 2009
            Charlene is overwhelmed with phone calls, if you have excess to a computer,  I would advise to E-Mail first.
                                       Darwin

            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 19, 2009
              Just wanted to thank you and the Machus for the info on the Czech Military Book.  :-)
              Jan

              Allen Livanec wrote:

              E-Mail Charlene Hurta at: fhurta@brazosport. edu.

              Message 6 of 20 , Feb 19, 2009
                You're most welcome!

                Message 7 of 20 , Feb 19, 2009
                  Thanks, the comittee had a meeting today, and the book,  or books should be great.   Darwin