Re: Berka/Klepac in Pilgrim Books?

  • chefanita@classicnet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009

      Anyone who has access to the "Pilgrim" books, would you be so kind as to look up Berka and Klepac/Klipac (whatever spelling you can find). I know my Urban side came from Novy Hrozenkovy, but no info on the Berka/Klepac side.

      Thanks!

      Anita Prazak
      Pampered Chef Consultant
      979/200-9105
      chefanita@...
      www.pamperedchef.biz/chefanita1
      Orders can be placed on my website 24 hours a day - 7 days a week! Perfect for yourself or that last minute gift! You'll also find recipes and specials so be sure to add my website to your list of favorites and check back often!

      Take 10 Minutes to Check Us Out!

      Call our OPPORTUNITY LINE & listen to a recorded message about The Pampered Chef and the possibilities that await you.

      Call (866) 837-8032, then enter code 1095577