Question about book honoring Czechs in the Military

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 1 1:20 PM
      Can anyone tell me if there is an e-mail address I can send articles and
      photos to for the book honoring Czechs in the Military? I have a
      physical address, but was hoping it could be e-mailed in. I appreciate
      your help in advance!

      Jan
      :-)
    • Julie Matus
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 1 6:11 PM
        Jan, I looked at the info I have and the website for this project is www.txczgs.org and you can find all the information and phone numbers you may need.  Charlene Hurta is the person you need to speak to and her phone number is 979-849-0348.
        Julie

        Julie & Wes Matus

        Researching:
        Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala
        Matus, Kubala, Grossman, Krenek

        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 1 9:25 PM
          Ahoj Jan
          Glad you asked,    because February 9 is the deadline for sending information  about anyone you know who served in the military.  Just send a picture with their home town, children, grandparents,  Parents, rank and where they served
          and any interesting stories about their military career.
          The important thing is to get them honored,  just to be in the book. Send information to Charlene Hurta,   flhurta@...        Thank   you    Darwwin

          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 2 5:01 AM
            E-Mail Charlene Hurta at: fhurta@....

            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 2 1:11 PM
              Charlene is overwhelmed with phone calls, if you have excess to a computer,  I would advise to E-Mail first.
                                         Darwin

              Message 6 of 20 , Feb 19 7:16 PM
                Just wanted to thank you and the Machus for the info on the Czech Military Book.  :-)
                Jan

                Allen Livanec wrote:

                E-Mail Charlene Hurta at: fhurta@brazosport. edu.

                Message 7 of 20 , Feb 19 7:56 PM
                  You're most welcome!

                  Message 8 of 20 , Feb 19 8:14 PM
                    Thanks, the comittee had a meeting today, and the book,  or books should be great.   Darwin