RE: [TexasCzechs] Texas Veterans Land Board

  • Steve Alvarez
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009

      Thanks George

      This gives me some starting points.

      Steve

      From: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of gpatrick
      Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 10:17 AM
      To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Texas Veterans Land Board

      Steve,

      Believe it or not, The Texas General Land Office provides one of the best websites for Texas  Veterans.  A link to The Texas Veterans  Land Board is below.  I couldn't find a specific  item but there are a number of contact sources here that can probably help.

      There is a national organization for what you want but I haven't found it yet.  I'll keep trying.

      George

      http://www.glo.state.tx.us/vlb/vetsource/index.html