Texas Veterans Land Board

  • gpatrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      Steve,
      Believe it or not, The Texas General Land Office provides one of the best websites for Texas  Veterans.  A link to The Texas Veterans  Land Board is below.  I couldn't find a specific  item but there are a number of contact sources here that can probably help.

      There is a national organization for what you want but I haven't found it yet.  I'll keep trying.

      George

      http://www.glo.state.tx.us/vlb/vetsource/index.html
    • Steve Alvarez
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009