Bibliography

  • gpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      Hi All,
      Because most of my family connections are related to Bell County, Tx in some way I am also a member of the Bell County  geneology  group.  Our webnaster  sent out an upgraded  bibliography containing  information about Bell County families, as well as  many surrounding counties.  The following link will get you in to the bibliography.  Hope you find something of interest.

      George

      http://www.txbell.net:80/biblio.htm