Re: [TexasCzechs] Submissions to Czech Immigrant Database

  • richardgarza1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2000
      Marie,
      Just click on the headings of the database to have it sorted. If you
      want to view the list by villages of origin, click on the "Villages of
      Origin" heading and it will be done.

      Sharing. It's What It's All About!
      Rick Garza
      http://www.garza-zattler.homepage.com/

      On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 07:19:09 -0500 "Marie Neuman Gottfried"
      <mngottfried@...> writes:
      > How do we sort that data base? It took me forever just to figure out
      > how to add entries. I'm very slow at this computer stuff.
      >
      > Marie

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.