Descendancy Chart

  • gpatrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
      RoseMary,
      I couldn't find a "Capt Martingale", but, I did find a "Capt. Martindale" from Mo. who had several folks in his unit that appears to have ended up in Texas.  This could be the family.  If so, then "Capt. Martindale on the Civil War Soldiers and sailors.... may come up with a hit for your guy.

      George

      http://www.rsellis.com/ellis/descendancy.htm
    • Rosemary Ermis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
        Hi George,

        Thank you very much for taking the time to find a Capt. Martindale for me.  I do appreciate you going through all those Martindales to find a "Capt."

        I didn't find the name I was looking for though.  I'll have to go back through as they may have spelled "Becka" as "Recka" or some other strange way.