Anton Salas homestead

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      I have received word that the Anton Salas homestead was moved to the TCHCC property in La Grange. If anyone has a newspaper article about this structure's relocation, please post it. Anton Salas was a distant cousin through my Hajek line.

      Thanks,

      Matt Cross
      lennonluv@...

      Life on your PC is safer, easier, and more enjoyable with Windows Vista®. See how