Urban Researchers

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
      To all of you researching the Urban surname:

      Do any of you have a Steve Urban, son of Mr. and Mrs. Steve Urban, who married Marilyn Salas in 1954? Both of these families lived in the Hobson, Karnes County, area.

      Thanks,

      Matt Cross
      lennonluv@...

      Send e-mail anywhere. No map, no compass. Get your Hotmail® account now.
    • Matt Cross
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
        Oops...I accidentally put Hobson; it was Holman, in Fayette County.

        Matt Cross
        lennonluv@...

        To: texasczechs@yahoogroups.com
        From: lennonluv@...
        Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 16:58:26 +0000
        Subject: [TexasCzechs] Urban Researchers

        To all of you researching the Urban surname:

        Do any of you have a Steve Urban, son of Mr. and Mrs. Steve Urban, who married Marilyn Salas in 1954? Both of these families lived in the Hobson, Karnes County, area.

        Thanks,

        Matt Cross
        lennonluv@...

        Send e-mail anywhere. No map, no compass. Get your Hotmail® account now.

        Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.
      • charles kretzschmar
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2009
          dear matt---

          i have steve urban, the son, married to marilyn
          salas with 3 children.  his mother is leona
          schobel.  steve was born on 11 may 1936.
          all of these descendants are from my research
          from the riesing cemetery book.  just one big
          happy family.  i just finished updating the book
          for 2009.  angelina genzer kretzschmar

        • Matt Cross
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2009
            Angelina,

            If you would, can you please send the information on this couple's descendants to me privately?

            Thanks,

            Matt Cross
            lennonluv@...

            To: TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com