Re: What in tarnation are “Kolaches” ???

  • Denis Muras
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
      I must chime in on this one. My Grandma Muras made kolache all the
      time. It was a staple for the family. It was a great break snack after
      being in the field all day. She also made what looked like a kolache
      pie. Same idea in a 9" pan.

      If you are in the Sealy area, the Farmhouse Bakery is run by a Czech
      and she make the real homemade kolache. Learned it from her
      grandmother and opened a shop to make the real thing...

      Denis Muras