Obit - Agnes Havel Kresta, 1943

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009

      I found this obituary in the Weimar Mercury archives online.

      Weimar Mercury, 30 Apr 1943 , page 5

      KOMENSKY RESIDENT SUCCUMBS SUDDENLY

      Hallettsville, April 22. – Mrs. Anton Kresta, 61, mother of 11 children, died suddenly at her home three miles from Komensky. She had visited her daughter in the hospital and was taking care of a grandchild when she died. Services were held at Praha.

      Surviving are the husband, eight sons and three daughters: Jerome of Gonzales, Willie of Corpus Christi, Edwin of Wharton, Alfons and Emil of Komensky, Anton of Camp Wolters, Alfred with the army in Puerto Rico , Richard at home, Mrs. Rudolph Koncaba and Mrs. Eddie Kocich of Big Springs and Mrs. Emith Orsak of Smithville.

      Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.