Re: Trebon Archives

  • davidschroeder991
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2009
      You can also find an alternate site for the Trebon Archive:
      http://digi.ceskearchivy.cz/index.php?doctree=1nr

      Click on the Czech Flag (bottom right) and on the next screen click on
      the British Flag (very top right). This index goes from "A" through
      "K". I have been watching the site for 6 months now, they are slowly
      adding new parishes. I am waiting for Lutova parish!

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Matt Cross <lennonluv@...> wrote:

      > Here is the link:
      >
      > http://search.labs.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#p=0
      >
      > I should add that, upon further review, I found that these archives
      are currently only browseable by parish name, and only the A's and B's
      are loaded. I'll have to wait a while because I need Olsovice,
      Volsovice and Zbudov!
      > Matt Cross lennonluv@... "Madness is the first sign of dandruff." --
      John Lennon

      > To: TexasCzechs@...: pghejl1918@...: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 10:44:47
      -0600Subject: Re: [TexasCzechs] Trebon Archives

      > Would you mind re-posting this link. I lost my link when I had to
      reset my hard drive to factory settings. I'm gradually adding lost
      sites.Thanks,Pat