obit: Sylvia Lacina Dusek

  • darlenbaker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2009
      From the December 25, 2008 online edition of
      The Weimar Mercury
      Sylvia Dusek Services Held Dec. 19

      Sylvia Edith Lacina Dusek, 88, of Weimar, died Dec. 17 at Parkview Manor in Weimar.

      She was born March 13, 1920, to John and Mary Dedek Lacina in Fayette County.

      She attended Svetlo School and was a member of Catholic Daughters.

      She married Emil James Dusek on Sept. 22, 1941, in Schulenburg.

      Sylvia was a homemaker and co-owner of Roadside Market.

      She loved gardening, cooking, playing bingo and spending time with her children and playing with her grandchildren.

      Funeral services were Dec. 19, at St. Michael Catholic Church in Weimar with Father John Bily officiating.

      For complete story, subscribe to the Mercury.

      Find this story and others like it each week at www.WeimarMercury.com
      Copyright © 2009 The Weimar Mercury.   All rights reserved.

    • charles kretzschmar
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
        Can some one please put the whole obit on
        for us???  i am related to her.  i get 5 newspapers
        but not the weimar paper.  i may have to take 6
        newspapers.  thank you for helping me.
        angelina genzer kretzschmar

      • Lois Petter Pereira
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2009
          and her obit is not in there yet. I am not sure how often they print but this is where you will find it. you also might want to put this link on your favorites http://www.ancestorhunt.com/texas_newspaper_obituaries.htm

          good hunting....lois

          Lois Petter Pereira