RE: [TexasCzechs] What in tarnation are "Kolache s" ???

  • Cindy Neal
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
      Pigs in a blanket are actually "klobasniki", not kolaches.  I may have it spelled wrong, but a few years ago the CHS had a big discussion about this and we all vowed to go to our local kolache shops and correct them.  Of course it didn't work, and the folks at Hruska's looked at me like I was nuts, LOL.

      Cindy