Re: [TexasCzechs] OBIT: Lillie Holub Bohuslav, 101

  • gbohuslav
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2008
      Ray:  Thanks for the note on Aunt Lillie.  We had heard about it right before I read your email.

      Was a nice funeral with a little more than half the Moulton church filled.  I haven't seen most of the cousins in a long time so really enjoyed the visit.

      Thanks again for all your efforts on behalf of TexasCzechs.

      Hope you and your family had a very Blessed and wonderful Christmas and will have a healthy and happy new year.

      Gilbert