My whereabouts

  • Kotrla RJ (Richard)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2000
      My whereabouts

      Just in case there is someone out that wonders if I am alive and well, and wondering what has been going on, this is a quick note to say that I am alive and well.  Without going into a lot of details at this particular moment, my new e-mail address, which is my work e-mail, and where I spend lots of time, is kotrlarj@....  I should have another e-mail address to share as an alternative in days to come.  I have a lot to share with you, my extended family, but this all for now.  I am glad to be back in the loop.

    • Julie Matus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2000
        Hi Richard -

        Good to hear from you! Take care.

        Julie Herzik Matus

      • epereira@swbell.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2000
          Yes we were wondering what the aliens wanted with you. Glad you are back...Lois