Re: Is St. John Nepomucene real?

  • Kerry A Faler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2000
      There are two saints with very similar names -

      St. John Nepomucen (May 16)
      and
      St. John Nepomucene Neumann ( January 5 )

      St. John Nepomucene Neumann was born in Bohemia, but died in Philadelphia
      in the US.

      Kerry
      "Argue not with dragons, for thou art crunchy and go well with brie."

      I trace my family history so I will know whom to blame.

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.