Czech food available -including Kofola

  • Jana Vaculik
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2008

      I found out about a website that ships Czech and Slovak food items to the US and Canada. Items include Tatranky, Kofola, Granko and various spices and beauty products. I personally have not ordered anything from them yet. Just thought to share it with you is anyone misses these products.

      http://www.jmimport.com/index.php

      Jana Vaculik

      You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows Live